Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 1. Warm Tights


In these cold months there is nothing more important than staying warm, but you still want to have the freedom to wear whatever you want.
The problem of warmth arises when you find the perfect winter dress but the weather is too cold to wear nomal tights, which are usually not warm and they are too thin for winter.
However, I have recently discovered some amazing tights! They have a fleecy lining which means that when you put them on you can instantly feel the warmth that will stay with you all day.
Primark-Super Cosy tights are the best I have found so far, but I have only sampled a few types.

They are super thick and warm and I know that this winter I wont be worrying about what I can wear anymore. Dresses and skirts will be appearing more this winter than any winter before now.
Im not sure if they are available in other countries but I do know that they are one of my most important winter essentials.
Fiona xx (Hope you enjoyed my first BLOGMAS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment