Sunday 7 December 2014

Blogmas Day 7. Cosy Socks

It's the 7th day of Blogmas!!! I can't believe it's already a week in.
Socks are brilliant when it's cold. Especially the Primark 'Cosy Socks'. They are sooo fluffy and soft and really cosy. At the moment I only have 3 pairs of them but I've been on the look out for more. Primark have so many patterns/designs to choose from (There really is something for everyone). I'm hoping I will be receiving some more for Christmas because I'm in love with them and want to try out some other designs.
The picture below is from a tweet I found the other day. I retweeted it on my  Twitter page and it shows just a handful of the variety that Primark offer.
You can get ones with grippy bits on the bottom to stop you slipping over. It's always a main concern for me when I wear socks as I don't want to slip over and hurt/embarrass myself. Although it does take some of the fun out of laminate floors. :/ Most of the socks are colourful and don't have the grips on the bottom.
That's what makes them so fun.
Stay cosy
Fiona xx

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment