Sunday 14 December 2014

Blogmas Day 14. Face Masks

 
I love face masks!!!
 
Often, I will try different ones out 1-2 times a week. I usually go for the peel off masks as you can apply, then leave them, do something else, peel it off hastle free. I don't really like having to rubbed a face mask of or soak it off, and I know it's only about 10 minutes but it seems like it takes forever.
 
But...
(source)
 
In winter peel off face masks (as well as other skin treating products) can be very drying or harsh to your (more than usual) sensitive skin. The other day I was in Superdrug and saw these face masks:   

(source)
They are so easy to use. You simply open the packet, open out the mask, place it on your face, flatten it to fit your face, wait around 5 mins and then remove the mask to rub in any of the left over residue. There is no washing or water involved in this but it still leaves your face feeling really fresh and full of life
 
Also at the moment Superdrug have a 3 for 2 offer on selected face masks.
 
I am going to be trying out some of the other 'fabric' masks at some point this winter. Do you have any recommended masks you like to use?
Fiona xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment