Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas Day 10. Comfy Clothes




Winter and its weather can often constrict us in the clothes we can wear, so we shouldn't let our clothes constrict us in what we can do. Comfy clothes are the key here. Especially with the cold weather (and snow, now!) It is important for us to stay active and warm.

When I'm going out I usually wear jeans and a jumper with a scarf or a dress with some warm tights (see post here) and a scarf. I would also wear a warm coat, boots
(source)
and some gloves, depending on the weather.

But...
(source)
When I'm just staying at home I prefer to wear and oversized jumper with jeans/leggings with cosy socks (see post here). Also if I was watching a film/sitting still for a long time, I would have a blanket to keep me warm. 

This makes sure that I am warm but also comfy at most (if not all) times in winter.
Do you do anything similar?
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment